Saturday, June 5, 2010

Dusti and Mark ~ Omaha Wedding Photographer~

It was a hot one. Fans were going, wedding programs were waving trying to keep babies and adults cool, faces were sweating and the dogs (they were in the wedding) were panting. Despite all of that it was such an amazing, emotional, beautiful wedding for two people that could not possibly be more right or perfect for one another.

I manage to tear up during all the weddings I shoot. It really is an amazing moment to witness. I feel honored to know Dusti and Mark and I know they are going to have an amazing life together. They are thrilled (as am I as their chosen photographer) to be welcoming their first child, a girl, in September.

Congratulations you guys. Here are a few quick images from last night. More to come of course :). Enjoy your honeymoon, relaxation and foot baths ;) (inside joke). Love you guys!





























































































I just loved the dad/daughter shot :).


2 comments:

Contact Info

Amy Price
(402) 415-1666
apricephotography@gmail.com