Sunday, June 6, 2010

3 week old Beauty ~Omaha Newborn Photographer~

The weather caused havoc for our previously scheduled sessions so I didn't get to meet beautiful Ava until she was already 3 weeks old. In the newborn photography world many would say that isn't an ideal age but I find it an amazing age to photograph. You get such fabulous open eyed shots from these little ones. Their looks are filled with such wonderment, curiosity and peace.

Ava gave me such powerful yet serene looks during her session. We waited for sleepy time but only got it for about 3 minutes and before you know it the sun was going down and it was time for us to go. I bet she gave mom and dad a long quiet night after her big photoshoot.

Enjoy the preview and send all of your friends with sweet newborns my way :).






No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Info

Amy Price
(402) 415-1666
apricephotography@gmail.com