Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Layne is 1! ~Omaha Family Photographer~

I first photographed Layne when he was just 11 weeks old. Here is a photo from that session:













He has grown so much and is just as cute as he was the first time I saw him. Weather threatened our scheduled sessions with wind, dark skies and sprinkles of rain. In the end though we won out and got some great shots in the process.

It always means so much to me when families come back to me for return sessions. Not only is a great vote of confidence in the work I produce but it is a great chance to get to know people even better. I must say that Layne's mom is one of the nicest I have ever met :).

Enjoy the sneak preview.








1 comment:

  1. Oh sweet baby goodness! I just love this doll face. Great work on these and I just love the color!

    ReplyDelete

Contact Info

Amy Price
(402) 415-1666
apricephotography@gmail.com