Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Brothers ~ Omaha Child Photographer~

I was thrilled to finally get to meet 3 brothers, 10, 7 and 5 for a photoshoot on Monday. Their mother and I scheduled their session clear back on April 1st. Our first session date was May 13th and we have had several reschedules since then due to illness for both of us, weather, weather related sports reschedules and I don't even remember what else. We became e-mail pen pals and was so happy to finally meet Brooke and her sons.

I was telling her as we walked along in the woods that I think families with 3 boys or 3 girls are so perfect. I think people assume having boys and girls as the ideal but what could be more fun than growing up than a household of best friends...brothers.

The bugs were thick and poor mom got eaten alive with mosquitoes but we got some great shots before wrapping it up so they could go get the ice cream they were waiting for.

It was great to meet you guys!












1 comment:

  1. Love all the photos! They are very handsome young men!

    It is funny that you say 3 boys or 3 girls are perfect. If I have a 3rd, I would actually love to have another boy :D!

    ReplyDelete

Contact Info

Amy Price
(402) 415-1666
apricephotography@gmail.com