Saturday, May 8, 2010

A Sneak Sneak Peek ~ Omaha Child Photographer ~

I am getting ready to head out to an engagement session soon and wanted to post one image from my session this morning.

It was a very chilly May morning in the woods for this shoot. I think the wind chill was probably in the high 30's. These two little girls were tough though and complained less about the temperature than my trust assistant, my husband (sorry babe).

When we got to the last part of our session when they were going to play dress up under a canopy and blue skies a la Fancy Nancy, they came alive. The joy of watching the faces of little girls with boas, necklaces and sparkly things is too adorable.

I will blog the rest of the sneak peek soon but I will leave you with one image from today.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Contact Info

Amy Price
(402) 415-1666
apricephotography@gmail.com