Saturday, April 24, 2010

Style and Substance ~ Omaha Family Photographer~

Wait until you see these adorable kids and their parents. I love photographing such sweet faces!

I have "known" Jodi for several months through multiple connections online but this was the first time we met for her family session that we scheduled back in March. Her family was even more cute in person than in photos. 9, almost 4 and 1 and dressed to the nines...I love it! Not only is Jodi a wonderfully kind, giving person but she has style...what a great combination.

I think my favorite part of the session is what I love about children. Here we are in the middle of the concrete urban jungle and they found any little dandelion or wild violet that made it's way through a crack in the cement or a patch of grass between buildings. I hope that I was able to capture their spirit in their photos as I saw it that day.

I know it I say it everytime but I really need to get a new blog layout so you can see these photos larger. It is on my ever growing list, I promise.

Enjoy!






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Info

Amy Price
(402) 415-1666
apricephotography@gmail.com