Friday, May 14, 2010

Earth Mama ~Omaha Maternity Photographer~

This is my first ever maternity session. I honestly haven't done any before because I'm not crazy about most maternity photography. It has to be the right person and I can't say enough about this amazing mama. She is beautiful, real, earthy and up for anything that will create beautiful images of this amazing time in a woman's life.

I promised one sneak preview photo tonight after the session but I couldn't stop at one. Here are three with the rest of the preview tomorrow. I have many with her beautiful face to post tomorrow but it was all about this gorgeous belly tonight.

I am thrilled to have met you and know you :).

Enjoy.



6 comments:

  1. So awesome!!! Love the sun flare and hint of boots in the last one. Perfect weather for the shoot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it <3

    Now, where on earth do you shoot? Maybe it's just because I live in an AWFUL place, but you always have rad locations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Love it! And that mamma has a rockin' pregnant bod!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! It was a wonderful experience with a wonderful mama. Kate, we actually shot this at her own home. They have beautiful acreage of woods. She was seriously rocking the pregnant belly :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow.. what beautiful work
    ... where do you go that she can strip down like that and no one is around?
    I wish there was a place like that here.. without the horrible risk of ticks

    LOVE the boot pic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy, it was a total thrill working with you yesterday. I had so much fun!!! your professionalism and creativity really shine through these images. Thank you for perfectly capturing the magic of this amazing time in my life.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Info

Amy Price
(402) 415-1666
apricephotography@gmail.com