Monday, May 10, 2010

Breanna + Nick ~ Omaha Engagement Photographer~

I love these two! Breanna contacted me back in late March about an engagement session for her and her fiance Nick. I feel like I have gotten to know her through our many e-mails and online conversations. I was not prepared though for hour stunning she was. This was an amazing match to her sweet, kind demeanor. Her fiance Nick is the perfect match for her. You can really SEE the love between these two. They are down to earth and I foresee many, many years of love, fun, smiles, laughter and beautiful children for me to photography.

I had the hardest time ever picking their preview photos. I have a ton more but it becomes less of a preview if I post them all :). The second half of our session took place at Soaring Wings Vineyard. It was the perfect ending awash in the beautiful glow of the sunset.

I hope you guys enjoy. I really loved meeting you and I am so thrilled you selected me to photograph you guys.

Enjoy!


























3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!! I love their outfits and how adorabe they are!!!! The lighting is absolutely beautiful!!! Makes me happy to look at these!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Contact Info

Amy Price
(402) 415-1666
apricephotography@gmail.com