Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sweet, Sweet Baby ~Omaha Newborn Photographer~

I have a new blog I am working on with bigger, better images but darn if I didn't get it done in time for this post. I tossed around the idea of waiting to post this sweet guy's sneak preview until after my new blog was done but I just couldn't wait.

This sweet boy, Cooper, is SUCH an absolute doll. He was peaceful and calm, let me move him, change his position, stick him in the woods, in a bathtub, on a bench. He was up for it all. His parents were such good sports too with the swarming bugs for our outdoor portion of the session. I still can't believe that I am so willing to get on the ground with giant bugs around but when I am shooting I would do anything for a beautiful image.

Cooper was an absolute dream. His mother is beautiful, his father is witty and he has a great life of laughter, fun and his dad's Camaro in his future.

Enjoy the preview and don't forget to schedule your newborn session. We can get it in the books for a time around your due date and make adjustments as needed. Newborns are best photographed in the first 8-10 days. I LOVE squishy, sweet babies and I think my husband would prefer that I photograph them rather than add #5 to our brood :).









No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Info

Amy Price
(402) 415-1666
apricephotography@gmail.com