Monday, May 24, 2010

Birthday Girl ~ Omaha Child Photographer~

Little Naveah turned 1 in early May and with the weather improving we were finally able to get together for some 1 year photos. She was not thrilled about the session and tears were flowing but in between those I got some adorable photos.

She was so adorable when we would face the wind. She loved the wind blowing in her face and the birds, pine cones, and little rocks had most of her attention.

It is amazing that with 4 kids all so young I find that I forget what that age is like. The eye for exploration but still wanting to stay close to mom is so cute.

I suspect you will see Naveah in photos again soon. We may try for a morning session in hopes that she will put on all of her adorable camera charm.

Enjoy the sneak preview. I am trying out some different things with my watermark...it will likely change again after this :).







No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Info

Amy Price
(402) 415-1666
apricephotography@gmail.com